1st draft

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Don't you just love thigs that make the world much prettier?

I have a problem. My name is Amy and I am a blog-a-holic.... There are so many wonderful artists, crafters, creaters, writers out there in blog land and I just love exploring what is out there. Each blog I look at gives me a key (well, link) to yet another beautiful blog. But the gem of them all for me is an artist-creater type person who goes under the alias of "the black apple". Emily Martin's work is stunning, and I want to buy all of her prints for sale at the Etsy shop, f only I had some money.... grrr!!!! I've spent a rather considerable time on the internet exploring crafters and artists blogs today, but I have got a poorly foot, so can't do much else! Somthing bit/stang/mamed me last night on my left foot, and now it has swollen to epidemic proportions and gone all pins and needles-ish. Louis has been an angel, bringing me tea and coffee, and even making dinner and doing the washing up - despite the fact that I have been too preoccupied finding inspiration in others peoples art to pay him much attention, my long suffering fiance, he's a gem xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment